- Rollers massage the Butt and Thighs
- Longest massage track
- Reclines to a flat position
- Deep tissue massage
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
The OS-3000 is the latest technological innovation from Osaki. Its extended massage track now reached the buttocks and the thighs, boasting the longest massage range in the Osaki massage chair line up. For those that desire a roller massage beyond the lower back, this is the chair for you.
the chair reclines to a flatbed position of a 180 degrees
the foot portion of the chair is mounted to a spring action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the recline position you are in the feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
There are 6 different massage styles available to select from; tapping, shiatsu, Swedish, dual action and buttock rolling massage (UNIQ).
- UNIQ massage – The unique massage is designed to massage the buttock & thigh area. When in this mode it will massage bellow the hips. When in the UNIQ mode the chair will recline completely back and proceed to massage the buttock and thigh area. The recline position for this massage style imperative so that the rollers do not apply an extensive amounts of pressure.
- Classic I – This massage is a combination of tapping and kneading from the neck to the buttocks.
- Classic II – This massage will using rolling and tapping on the mid to lower back region
- Neck – This preset program focuses the massage in the upper back and neck region.
- Feet – concentrates the air massage in the calves and feet area.
simply press the recline button on the remote and the chair will automatically recline and rise. The legs and backrest move independently from each other which allows for you to achieve your desired position.
The massage times can be set from 5 to 30 minutes in 5minute intervals. If nothing is selected the default time is set to 15 minutes.
On both sides of the chair there a LED lighting to help relax in a dim to dark room. When activated it will emit a soothing blue light in its surrounding.
In certain massage modes the width can be controlled from narrow to wide.
Air massage intensity
Using the remote you can adjust the intensity of the air massage from 5 different levels (weak to strong).
Easy to use remote
The OS-3000 chiro remote have been completely redesigned and slim and fits in the palm of your hand. Although compact the remote is filled functionality allowing for precise adjustments. The bright LED display show what functions are currently being applied.
Remove Intensity pad
Located in the back of the backrest pad which zippers to the chair is an additional foam pad that can be removed to increase the intensity of the massage.
Seat and leg vibration massage
Located in the back of the calves and in the seat region are massage vibration plates, providing a soothing mild massage.
Computer body scan
In the beginning of every massage the chair will conduct a computer body scan to determine you back length and starting point. This will allow for the chair to apply the most fitted custom massage hitting the proper muscle areas.
No posts found